Location: Hoi An Town
Address: 544 - Cua Dai Street - Hoi An town - Vietnam.
Star rate: ***
Located just 10 minutes walk away from the World Heritage Ancient town of Hoi An, the Cua Dai Hotel has a restaurant and pool in a beautiful garden setting. The Cua Dai (meaning Large Gate, derived from the time when Hoi An was a busy trading port) has been recently been renovated and upgraded, offering a variety of rooms and comfortable relaxing indoor and and outdoor areas. The Cua Dai is a family owned hotel and employs many staff from outside the township of Hoi An in an effort to equalize the socio economic differences between the town and the countryside. These staff require extra time to train but as a result our staff turnover is low, giving the traveler the benefit of their experience.
*All rates are subject to change without notice
* Rates are inclusive of VAT, government taxes and service charges.
*These rates are available only for bookings made with this website only
Facilities & Services:
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Colour satellite television
- Private en-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Safe deposit box in room
- Refrigerator and Hair-dryer
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free wireless internet
- Transfer to airport / train station / bus station
- Health and doctor service
- Ticket re-confirmation and booking
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service