Location: Dalat city
Address: Le Lai Street - Ward 5 - Da Lat city - Lam Dong province - Vietnam.
Tel: +(84-63) 3 555 888
Fax: +(84-63) 3 555 666
Star rate: *****
Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat located in Le Lai Street, Da Lat City centre and take about 30 minutes from Linh Khuong - Dalat's airport.
Sited on approximately 35 acres of suburban parkland that forms its own unique compound, the area Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat occupies was originally known as the 'Bellevue Quarter', a nod to the rich French influence. Striking views of the surrounding town, countryside and flourishing vegetable fields abound from all areas of the gently sloping hillside property.
Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, décor and charm.
The 57 room resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, décor and charm. Set in the Central Vietnam highland city of Dalat, the region was popularised by French occupation at the turn of the 20th century. Alexandre Yersin, a contemporary of the famed Louis Pasteur discovered and pioneered the location that is now known as Dalat in approximately 1897. With the cool European climate (the area sits at an altitude of 1500 metres above sea level) and the rolling mountainous, pine treed terrain, Dalat became the summer hill-station retreat for royalty and high society.
|Low Season From 06 January – 20 December 2012|
|Spa Suite Villa
|High Season From 01-05 January 2012 &|
21-31 December 2012
|Spa Suite Villa
* Surcharge US$30 net/room/night for Viet Nam Public Holiday; Lunar New Year; Hung King’s anniversary; Victory Day; Labor Day; National Day
*All rates are subject to change without notice
* Rates are inclusive of VAT, government taxes and service charges.
*These rates are available only for bookings made with this website only
Facilities & Services:
- Individual controlled air-conditioning.
- Satellite TV with international channels.
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower.
- IDD Telephone and CD / DVD players.
- Hair-dryer and refrigerator.
- King / Twin sized beds with mosquito netting.
- Traditional claw foot bath and shower set.
- Non smoking rooms (on request).
- Wireless broadband, Access to the Villa's private library & board games.
- Access to an expansive at your fingertips selection of drinks.
- Mini-bar and personal safety box in room.
- Each villa comprises between three and five en-suited rooms, and includes the following shared areas for residential guests: Lounge area and open fireplace, Dining room, Bar & modest wine cellar, Library, Outdoor terrace and sitting area, Kitchen and pantry.
- 24 hour at your fingertips dining
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- In Villa Dining and Restaurant Villa at 9 Le Lai Street
- Wine Bar at nine and The Courtyard Cafe
- Internet & Email service with choice of outdoor.
- Herb Garden, Mountain Bikes, Barbeque locations.
- Golf Clubs, Hiking equipment, Gymnasium.
- Foreign currency exchange
- Child minding services (on request).
- Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat 'Cellar Door'.
- Travel tour arrangement.
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Visa extension and air-ticket booking service.